- Posted by Green Leaf Marketing
- On November 18, 2020
- 0 Comments
- best CBD Edibles, Cannabis Recipes, CBD Cheesecake Bites, cbd edibles for pain, CBD for Chronic Pain, cbd gummies for pain, CBD Recipes
Research has shown that CBD has health benefits. CBD edibles for pain relief are gaining popularity than ever.
Consuming CBD edibles is easier because cannabinoids get used to even make CBD gummies for the pain you can chew on the go. For those who take alcohol, CBD tinctures in your meals is a beneficial additive.
But now, more is done to encourage consumption of CBD edibles with CBD recipes that you can take and prepare a nice meal, snack, or dessert and still get all the cannabis health benefits.
Today, we give you the top 3 cannabis recipes you can prepare using CBD oil to spice up your cooking experience.
Let’s get started.
1. CBD Cheesecake Bites Cookies (Cream)
A CBD oil recipe with a combination of cheese to make the tastiest CBD edible dessert.
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 1 beaten egg
- 1 tbsp of coconut oil
- 1 tbsp of unsweetened cocoa powder
- ½ cup of almond flour
- 1 tsp of baking powder
Cream Cheese Filling;
- ½ tsp of vanilla extract
- 5 drops of CDB oil
- Pinch of vanilla bean paste
- 1 cup cream cheese
- ½ cup of almond butter
- Preheat the oven to 300 F for the dough.
- Using a medium, mix cocoa, almond flour, vanilla extract, and baking powder. Add the egg with coconut oil and stir till well combined.
- Scoop the cookies out and place each piece on a prepared sheet of parchment paper. Make them about 1-2 inches wide by pressing them down.
- Bake the cookies in the oven for about 15 minutes until they get crispy.
- Let the cookies cool down the temperature to have that crispy feel and taste.
- For the filling, combine all ingredients in a bowl and stir till the mixture is smooth.
- Fold in half on the crumbled cookies and stir until well mixed.
- Scoop out one ball of the cheesecake filling and empty the scoop right on top of the remaining cookies crumbles. Roll to make sure the cream cheese mass is covered in the cookies.
- Take your cheesecake bites to the freezer or fridge and serve them when cold.
2. CBD Pesto Pasta With Spicy Shrimp
Any seafood fun should try these cannabis recipes. You get to enjoy the most healthy meal and yet very delicious.
CBD Raw Pesto;
- 4 tsp of 500mg Full Spectrum CBD oil
- 2 medium garlic cloves
- ½ cup freshly parsley
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp pine nuts
- ½ cherry tomatoes
- A pinch of black pepper and salt to taste.
- 2tbsp of butter
- 1 tsp of olive oil
- 1 tsp of red pepper flakes
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- 1-2 tbsp tomatoes, halved
- 8 oz of uncooked penne pasta
- 1 lb of asparagus, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- For the pesto; First, rinse all the leafy greens under cold water and place all the pesto in a blender and blend them until it becomes a smooth sauce.
- Scoop the sauce with a spoon and transfer it into a small bowl. Cover it with plastic wrap and store in the refrigerator.
- For the shrimp pasta, boil water till medium heat in a pot and add the uncooked penne pasta. Prepare according to the packaging requirements.
- Grab a large saucepan and heat butter along with olive oil over medium until fully melted.
- Dip both sides of the shrimp in red pepper flakes, cayenne pepper, salt, and black pepper before adding them to the pan. Once added, squeeze lemon juice until the shrimp turns pink on each side.
- Wash the asparagus, cut it into 2 inches blocks, and then add them to the pasta for the last three minutes of cooking time. Drain and set aside.
- When the shrimp is well cooked, add asparagus and pasta to the pan. Saute for one minute and remove from heat.
- Mix 6-8 tablespoons of pesto. Add cherry tomatoes, fresh basil leaves, and top the meal with shaved parmesan cheese.
3. CBD Chocolate Coconut Fat Bombs
I bet you will like each bite of this CBD chocolate fat bombs infused with coconut. You only need a little patience when preparing them.
- ½ cup coconut butter
- ½ raw cocoa powder
- 1 tsp of honey
- 20mg CBD oil (or 2 full droppers)
- ½ coconut butter
- Place the saucepan under medium heat and melt the coconut oil until thoroughly in liquid form. Whisk cocoa until the lumps are gone. Add honey and stir until well mixed.
- Pour the cocoa mixture into 6 cups of the silicone muffin pan. Transfer the batter into the refrigerator for 30 minutes until it becomes firm.
- In another saucepan, melt the coconut butter. Remove from heat and whisk CBD oil.
- Take out the muffin mold from the fridge, add the coconut butter mixture on top of each cup and refrigerate it for another 30 hours or until everything solidifies.
- Store the fat bombs in the refrigerator.
If you want to prepare a delicacy with some alcohol base, consider CBD oil tincture in place of CBD oil only. Again on where to buy CBD oil, you get it at any cannabis shop near you.
These CBD for Chronic Pain recipes will help you enjoy your meal for any anxiety issues and eliminate any anxieties or body pain you might be experiencing.